The running cost of the vehicles are increasing day by day, hence common man is looking for an alternate mode of transportation, with low fuel and maintenance cost. Hybrid Electric Scooter is an attempt to meet these needs. With the rising prices of fuel and increase in the concern of global warming and the environment, electric scooter are becoming in demand. It is extremely quiet in performance which leads no sound pollution up to some extent and limitations. It is very environmental friendly and less emissions at source. It is very convenient to recharge, it can be done at home. Small amount of parts lead to lower maintenance, which equal lower maintenance cost as compared to fully petrol Vehicles. Hybrid Electric Scooter is the best option for an individual that is for local drive it can run on electric powered batteries and for long mileage and speed above 40km/h the power will be converted to petrol and the scooter will be operated on fuel instead of battery. It is a combo of electric and petrol powered system in a single scooter.
Design and Fabrication of Hybrid Electric Scooter.
- To make a 3-D model in SolidWorks software
- To test the model using finite element analysis (FEA)
- To simulate the product
- To learn Hybrid mechanism
- To design and develop an Aerodynamics shape
- To contribute towards carbon emission/pollution free vehicles
- To integrate IOT in a vehicle by making it a smart vehicle